Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 2 Ad's are out

After my first week with $175 savings, I am stoked for week 2.

Deals from Fry's I am going after
99cents for Angel Soft Toilet Paper, Brawny Paper Towels, and Palmolive Dishsoap
Dollar coupon and they will be free

Ronzoni Pasta - 49cents
Already found a coupon from their website
http://ronzoni.newworldpasta.com/pasta_coupon.cfm
1 off 2 boxes. = Free as 2 boxes cost 98 cents and $1 off coupon
Excited to stock up.

Simply Potatoes = 99 cents - Will need coupon

Chef Boyardee's 99 cents - Will need coupon

Kraft and Velveeta Easy Mac - both 99 cents - Need a coupon

Finally
Del Monte canned fruits and veggies 99 cents.

This week I need 8 coupon finds and I have 1 done.
Anyone finds these please let me know, and have fun with the pasta link.

No comments:

Post a Comment